This 4-week series shows preteens how their faith can help them confront the fears of failure, rejection, sharing your faith, and the future.
This product, like all of our resources, is available in download format only.
Every day, our students are battling fear in their hearts and minds. They need love and guidance from those around them to enable them to confront their fears and allow God to replace them with faith.
This series will equip students with the tools they need to combat fear and learn what the Bible says about it.
Each week features slime-themed opening games and activities that your students will love!
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version. (PPT not included.)
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity, and small group discussion questions.
UNAFRAID OVERVIEWWeek 1: You Can’t Scare Me!
Bible: 1 Timothy 1:7
Bottom Line: God removes our fear and replaces it with power, love, and self-discipline.
Week 2: Calling All Rejects!
Bible: John 14:27
Bottom Line: The world cannot give us the peace of mind that comes from God.
Week 3: What Did You Say to Me?
Bible: 2 Timothy 4:5
Bottom Line: You can be confident when you share your faith because God is with you.
Week 4: Welcome to Your Future!
Bible: Romans 8:38
Bottom Line: God’s love allows us to have a future that is free of fear.