Summer Preteen Bundle (DOWNLOAD)
Save 66% on 30 summer games and 7 1/2 months of preteen curriculum (including 2 summer series).
Note: Bundle may not purchased with promo code.
Here's an overview of each series:
30 SUMMER GAMES ($30 VALUE) - 30 cool preteen games you can add to any summer event and make it even more compelling.
SUMMER BLOCKBUSTERS ($35 VALUE) - 4-week series on four spectacular, blockbuster characteristics of God and how they turned what could have been average moments, into something exciting.
WILD RIDES($35 VALUE) - 4-week series explores faith lessons that can be found at the amusement park.
MASTER DESIGN ($59 VALUE) - 6-week series gives preteens a sense of identity rooted in their relationship with God.
JESUS' PARABLES ($35 VALUE) - 4-week series encourages preteens to look at Jesus' parables in a new and different way.
MADE TO WORSHIP ($35 VALUE) - 4-week series that explores how preteens are “made to worship” God and answers these questions: What is worship? Whom do we worship? How do we worship? When & where do we worship?
YOUR MOVE ($35 VALUE) - 4-week series that encourages students to “move” & “take action” with their faith in Jesus.
GUARD YOUR HEART ($35 VALUE) - 4-week series reminds students that God has a lot to say about the condition of our hearts and why that matters.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.