2 Series: Guard Your Heart & Bible Battles (DOWNLOAD)
Includes our 2 newest series: Guard Your Heart & Bible Battles
Guard Your Heart is a 4-week series that reminds students that God has a lot to say about the condition of our hearts and why that matters.
Bible Battles is a 6-week series that teaches preteens about epic battles that took place in the Bible and helps them discover what they can learn from them.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- PowerPoint Slides – Each lesson comes with all the PowerPoint slides you need. Also included are the individual jpg files for each slide.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
GUARD YOUR HEART OVERVIEW
Week 1: Matters of the Heart
Bible: Proverbs 4:20-23, 1 Samuel 16:1-13, Jeremiah 17:9
Bottom Line: We guard our hearts because it is the control center of our lives.
Week 2: What You Say is What You Are
Bible: Proverbs 4:20-27, Luke 6:45, Matthew 12:34
Bottom Line: Our mouths speak what our hearts believe.
Week 3: The Windows to our Heart
Bible: Proverbs 4:20-27, Genesis 3:6, Matthew 6:21-23, Luke 11:33, Psalm 119:37
Bottom Line: We can guard our hearts by guiding what we see.
Week 4: The Importance of God’s Word
Bible: Proverbs 4:20-27, Psalm 119:105, Ps. 119:25, Ps. 119:37, Ps. 119:165
Bottom Line: God’s Word guides our steps and guards our hearts.