Jumpstart (New Year's Series)
This NEW 4-week New Year’s series gives students a boost of faith and hope to approach the new year with excitement and expectation. Each week features a fast-paced, high-energy game that will get your students moving.
This product, like all of our resources is available in download format only.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
JUMPSTARTOVERVIEWWEEK 1: PICK A SIDE
Bible: Matthew 5:33-37; Joshua 5:13-15; 1 Corinthians 10:31; Colossians 3:17
Bottom Line: A new year a great time to examine your life and choose to be on God’s side.
WEEK 2: BE COURAGEOUS
Bible: Judges 6:1-16; John 1:1-2,14; Luke 10:18
Bottom Line: You can be courageous and do big things for God this year.
WEEK 3: FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Bible: Esther 2:20-23, 3:1-6, 3:8-11, 4:13-14
Bottom Line: You were born in exactly the right time, and God has a purpose for your life
WEEK 4: EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
Bible: Acts 6:1-6; Acts 8:4-8, 26-40
Bottom Line: God can use you to do the unexpected, so be willing to follow his voice and don’t be surprised if he does something miraculous.