This 4-week series helps preteen students begin the school year with the expectation to make a difference in their schools.
This product, like all of our resources, is available in download format only.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
WELCOME BACK OVERVIEWWEEK 1: SHOW GOD’S LOVE
Bible: 1 Corinthians 13:4-8; John 11:32-36; Galatians 6:2
Bottom Line: It’s important to show God’s love to the people we encounter every day.
WEEK 2: SHARE YOUR FAITH
Bible: Mark 5:5-8, 14-19; 2 Kings 5:1-5
Bottom Line: Share your faith with those around you.
WEEK 3: SPREAD THE GOSPEL
Bible: Matthew 28:18-20; Romans 3:23, 6:23, 10:9
Bottom line: Find creative ways to spread the Gospel to those around you.
WEEK 4: MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Bible: Acts 16:6-10, 11-15; 18:24-27
Bottom Line: You can make a lasting difference for Jesus in your school.