First Impressions (Brand New Series)
This 4-week series teaches preteens that leaving a Godly impression on the world matters.
This product, like all of our resources, is available in download format only.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS OVERVIEW
Week 1: Authenticity
Bottom Line: An authentic person, who is their true self, makes a great first impression on others.
Bible Connection: Matthew 5:16 (NLT); Genesis 12:10-20; Genesis 20:1-18; Colossians 3:9; 1 Peter 3:10; Proverbs 12:22
Week 2: Respect
Bottom Line: A person who shows respect for others makes a great first impression.
Bible Connection: Matthew 5:16 (NLT); 1 Samuel 25; 1 Peter 2:17; James 2:1-4, 9; Matthew 7:12; Romans 12:10
Week 3: Self-Control
Bottom Line: A person who can demonstrate self-control makes a great first impression.
Bible Connection: Matthew 5:16 (NLT); Acts 9:1-18; 9:26; Proverbs 25:28; 2 Timothy 1:7; Proverbs 13:16a; Proverbs 16:32
Week 4: Integrity
Bottom Line: A person who walks in integrity makes a great first impression.
Bible Connection: Matthew 5:16 (NLT); Proverbs 10:9; Daniel 6:1-28; 1 Chronicles 29:17a; Proverbs 2:20-21