This 4-week series teaches preteens what it means to fix their eyes on Jesus.
This product, like all of our resources, is available in download format only.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
Week 1: Know Where You've Come From
Bible: Ephesians 5:8 (NLT); Psalm 78:10-16; John 9:1-25 (The Message); Colossians 1:13 (NLT); 1 Timothy 1:15; 2 Samuel 22:18; Psalm 72:12-13; Isaiah 41:13; Psalm 34:19
Bottom Line: When we remember what Jesus has saved us from, it helps us to focus clearly on where we are now.
Week 2: Fix Your Eyes on Jesus
Bible: Hebrews 12:1-2a (NIV); John 6:66-68 (NLT); Luke 5:1-16; John 10:11-16; Luke 10:38-42
Bottom Line: When we fix our eyes on Jesus—using the Bible as our source—we get to know Him better.
Week 3: Avoid Distractions
Bible: Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT); Luke 22:1-6; 47-48; Matthew 27:1-5; 1 Corinthians 10:13
Bottom Line: When we mark out a straight path, we can keep from being sidetracked by sin.
Week 4: Focus on the Future
Bible: 2 Corinthians 4:18 (NLT); Philippians 1:3-19; 1 Peter 1:4; Revelation 21:4; Philippians 1:6; 1 John 3:2; 2 Corinthians 2:9; 1 Corinthians 13:12
Bottom Line: When we fix our eyes on Jesus, we can trust Him with our future.